Sunday, November 30, 2008

telepathy!?

Whenever  i get the chance or time to hang out with my girlfriends,
i would not miss it for the world even if was just for a few hours.
After a long weekend, feeling tired and worn out but knowing that i have a date ahead with my girls is what really keep me going throughout this year and many more to come.
Spending time with my girls meant a whole lot to me.
It doesn't just have to be shopping all the time, that's just part of the routine, not the main goal
The time that we spent together is what really counts.
I might not recall what i bought on that particular day but all the conversations that we had is something that got stuck in my head cos i don't have to put in extra effort to remember it, 
I just remember ^^


going through the menu in Starbucks. After giving much thought, i tried their new X'mas special-Creme Brulee Latte
and i loved it^^


my best date partner for the day and the rest  to come.
we are so different in so many ways but yet we just 'click' from day one.


I definitely have to post this pic and tell the whole world what my girlfriend Joanne got for me this X'mas.
it might sound a bit too soon but i cannot ask for anything else better.
it was kinda of a love at first sight for me and somehow she sensed it ^^

-THE END-



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the price tag.....hahaha

Anonymous said...

禮輕情"誼"重~