Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Before 2008 ends...

I just wanna lay down, relax and watch TV for the rest of my holidays
but sadly, in reality i'm not allow to
cos there is so many unfinished assignment laying on my desk
and i have to get butt up early in the morning tomorrow 
for 8 hours straight of work ><
And definitely it's gonna be a busy busy day >0<
But there is always something to look forward to
after all the hard work ^^
Can't wait for the gathering of the year ^3^
with lots of chit-chatting, laughter, drinking.... 

******************
some recent photos update:



oh my, i looked so freakin' tired in this pic.

found a store selling really interesting and reasonable used clothes
me and my girls had so much fun looking through it cos the wardrobe is something that we
don't usually find in other stores and in fact, some clothes look like they just got out of my
grandma's closet. still i got myself a few piece that would be interesting for a new look^^

we had okonomiyaki a.k.a Japanese pizza with friends who 
just flew down to Japan last week.

the boys getting all cuddle up after a long 'separation'
Boys will always be boys ^^

-The End-

No comments: