Saturday, January 10, 2009

If i have that amount of money,..

For the past few days,i've been busy filling papers after papers
and writing 2 essays using all my knowledge of Japanese
that i've learned for the past 4years plus. 
for the sake of scholarship ><
i have to say, the amount is very attempting:120,000yen per month!!
and i have to say again, with this amount of money i can quit my part time anytime
and i would willingly do nothing but burying myself with books, books an more books ><
But, I can't get excited yet since it's gonna be competitive considering the amount
and the limited 'seats'.
How I wish i had study harder during my high school days
but it's too late to get all upset and regret over it.
Besides, everyone deserves a second chance, rite?
So, wish me LUCK ^^

**********
moving on to something 'light'
I was in the convenient store F.Mart paying bills
and while I was browsing through,
I found This!!!


this must be the cutest drink i found so far in Japan><
Btw, it's Strawberry Milk Tea
not too sweet with a mild strawberry taste,
definitely worth trying.
Actually, i love milk tea but what caught my attention
would be what you are looking at right now ^^
sometimes, i tend to buy things because of it's pretty packaging
especially in Japan and there are so good at this.
there is always surprise waiting ~
but i trust my instinct as well so i don't get regret for i bought ^^


Layers and layers of Pancakes that i made a while ago.
it's simple and easy and no secret at all to making a yummy pancake.
Just follow the instructions, that's all !!
Pancakes with honey or syrup is my current favorite ><

-THE END-

No comments: