Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've been good so far so pls be my Santa~ ^0^

Right now I'm sitting in Starbucks located in a shopping mall somewhere in PJ
as  I'm uploading this post and a very special one too
cos my birthday is coming up very soon.
I love birthdays ^^
So I decided to make a wish list which i think is no stranger to
most folks who browse through blogs,
kinda of a trend, i think.



A Chanel classic which is also every girls dream~


well i mentioned before i fell in love with a bag while i was in HK airport,
and this is it, except that i prefer the one in white strips


what more can I say: this is the most perfect looking bracelet ever.
Actually, I bought the exact same thing 3 years back from auction which turn out to be fake one WTF!!!!
and ever since then that bracelet had been kept in my closet in a corner, waiting to be excuted one day.


Burberry's trademark scarf which i 've been craving since high school
and my uncle promised to get me one but he keeps on forgetting.
After countless time of disappoinment, i'm still not giving up on it.

Arashi concert tix!! although no confirmation on their next tour yet
but since it's their 10th anniversary, i'm expecting something huge~
for so many reasons, i'm so in them nowadays ^^
 
Wii plus Wii Fit: the perfect exercise tool, for me ><
A good looking pumps or heels
i have to say Topshop have all the most killer looking ones~
if only there weren't that expensive~

pink Lacoste polo tee

Converse chuck taylor all star @bee print

 After looking through my wish list, i'm 100% sure i'm materialistic but i can't help it ><
  my desires are endless, which means i might add a thing or two to my wish list in the days to come~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

suddenly i'm blind n can't see ur blog..sorry ar..

Anonymous said...

on the 18/3
i ll have amnesia, i ll forget ur bday

ka~chan said...

if u didn't see my blog, u wont b leaving comments on my blog rite??!!
anyway, it's just a wish list. n u wish bcos u hope 4 better things, rite??
hehe ><

to my bro: i ald knew u would said dat ><