Sunday, March 8, 2009

I care less,,,

Upon reaching Kansai Airport, while waiting  for our luggage,
we were told that one of our luggage was still in H.K airport
and it will be arriving the next day and send it back to us,
latest by tomorrow ><>
that luggage of  ours which should be somewhere in the sky right now,
supposed to be our hand carry luggage but we were told it was too heavy 
upon reaching the gate for departure, so with no choice we check-in the bags,
mine and my friend's.
Being the clumsy and careless me, I even left my phone in the bag and the
laptop plug ><  

The luggage thing would only be a minor concern for me.
as there will be so much more concern for me in the coming days ><
I miss home already  lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...then how come u can sms dad 1? u receive ur luagage ald is it? if it is going to arrive tmr then u can't eat ur banana cake ald