Thursday, March 12, 2009

so there is no happy ending in real life, sometimes...

Woke up at 1pm today, Skype with sis, watched the Bedtime Stories starring Ben Stiller while eating sandwich as lunch. the movie was cute and funny, I love the 2 kids ^^such sweetheart~




Right now while I'm writing this post, figuring out what to do next. maybe i'll do some cleanup,
read magazines but eventually I have more stuff for me to be done but I'm just not in the mood ><

On the other hand, yesterday i went for a part-time job interview, hope I'll get the job.
I'm not quitting my Mos Burger, yet but I need all the extra cash that I could get and besides, they pay better ><

Birthday is less than a week away, but for some reason I'm not looking forward to it at all. 
this must be the first time in my life thinking that way. Because for one realistic reason, I'm really broke now ><>
well, bye bye to my wish list for now. Luckily, I didn't swept my card on the Gucci bag that I've been eyeing in H.K airport. On a second thought, it's not my cup of tea either. 








No comments: