Thursday, March 19, 2009

May spring time be here soon

Things isn't going right today, during work.
First, I mistakenly have the wrong sauce for the burger
and then I burned myself while pouring the corn soup. ><
Yup, we serve soup in fast food outlet because they like to have something warm during shivering days and I can't wait till it is over, which should be soon, in 2 weeks time I hope.


As it was my big day yesterday, I dressed up nicely, putting on the Topshop skirt that my sis got for me as B'day present, my fave preloved Liz Clairbone blouse and of course, the new watch.
Guess where was I heading ?!
the nearby supermarket ^^
I know I kinda of over drees but I like it :)


My birthday cake. well, nothing fancy. Just a very simple caramel and Green Tea sponge cake.
But surprisingly, it taste really GooD~

No comments: