Tuesday, May 19, 2009

time is precious ><


I can't believe Chuck Bass finally said it !!!!

The three words that all the ladies out there that have been watching Gossip Girl

since beginning just wait, wonder and ponder if he will ever blurt it out,

had finally confessed his feelings to Blair. SWEET ><

I do have to say, Chuck can be so appealing at times.

All the shows that i've been catching on every single week without failed,

had come to an end, at least for the season and have to wait till next fall ><

what am I gonna do plus I'm on holiday for the week right now!!

no school and no work because we are request to stay at home,

to stay away from the crowd and the disease that everyone is fearing right now.

As for what I'm planning to do, lots of reading !!

From magazine to travel guides

which I love reading cos u could't really pick up a few interesting facts about other countries and places.

Feels like going on a free tour ^^

1 comment:

im 23 already said...

serious???im sooo gonna watch it toniteeee!!y british ppl so bermagnet..haha..SUKIIIII...NANTE??
hahaha..nice~