Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Day to celebrate ~



I first met her when I was 18, that would be 6 years ago
at the orientation of our japanese school-IBT.
We didn't had any eye contact or that sort, not even a 'Hi' or 'what's your name' that sort,
only knowing she'll be my classmate yet not expecting much.
And then came the first day of school,
although I can't excatly remember how we got to know each other.

I do remember when we first went to Mid Valley on a Friday for lunch,
our conversation got heat up a lot, and we can't seem to stop since then
and no looking back.


Mid Valley became our favorite hang out place especially on Friday because we had extra long hours for lunch, or we prefer to go shopping first, or both.
I even remembered we counted how many times we will get to come Mid Valley until graduate.
And now looking back, time sure flies fast. very fast indeed.


we are in Japan now, in the same state yet 2 hours apart but I am still glad we are in the place,
instaed of her being in Akita.so honestly i was a bit glad to know that when she didn't make it to that school. ><


6 years it's not a long timing but I felt that I've known her more than that.
we've gone through from relationship problems, family matters, all sort of dillemas
and it made our friendship stronger than ever.
I'm thankful that she is always there to listen, to talk, to keep me company
and best of all, she is always the first to sense when there is something wrong with me even though I tried not to show it out.


Yet it is funny to know that we are so different in so many ways.
Basiclly she is the chatty one while I'm the quiet one.
She tend to stand out in the crowd more while I prefer to be the backdrop.
She is brave enough to ask whenever she feels something isn't right while I might just stand aside.

I love sweets but she doesn't and although we love Starbucks, we never ordered the same menu.
She'll probably go for latte while I ordered mocha because she prefer a bit of bitterness in it.
I love love chocolate especially milk chocolate yet she prefer liquor chocolate which I don't.
And I think the best part of all, we have totally different taste on guys.
on the bright side, we would never fight for the same guy ><


But as we all know it is already our final year and we don't know what future hold for us.
And the fear of being apart.
but not matter what I'm still looking forward to celebrate your birthday together for many many years to come^^

To my Dear a.k.a Joanne Wong:

Happy 23th Birthday *^^*/


and I'll see you in another 12hrs later ^^

2 comments:

ex-minokamo said...

wah!! frenship post..

wan cry liao ~ >.< ~

ka~chan said...

and i am very proud of it too ^^