Saturday, October 3, 2009

7 years from now ~

updates: 2016 will be a big year for Brazil ~

Tokyo got lost in the 2nd round of voting for baing the host to 2016 Olympic.
During the 1st round, Chicago got lost and now is down to Madrid and Rio De Janeiro.
Despite which country will be hosting the Olympics, I'm sure they'll put on a good show because the whole world is watching.
Honestly, I was kinda of hoping Tokyo would win ><
Probably because I'm living in Japan right now and seeing all the effort they put through, why not.
But, Tokyo had the fair chance of hosting the Olympic in 1964 so maybe they should the give the chance to other countries as well.
I'm currently watching it LIVE for the announcement.
In the same time, I'm wondering will Malaysia ever has the chance to host the Olympic.
Well, you will never know . there's always a maybe ><.


No comments: