Friday, June 12, 2009

Yes, U Can !!!

I know i'm being a lousy blogger, again for not updating in such a long period.

But I have a very good excuse for my disappearance.

Because I have to concentrate on something more important right now, and that includes blogging ><
as this matter will also determine my future, as in where I'll be standing, whichc path i'll be heading, 10 months from now.

I'm putting in every single effort , and hopefully it goes smoothly, and keeping my fingers cross all the time.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a tough ride but I'm ready than ever for whatever it takes to keep me in the game ><

I'm feeling nervous yet excited in the same time, the butterfly in my stomach are coming back again, last since I took my university entrance exam almost 4 years ago.

So, to all my dear friends and readers,
during my next update, which I have a feeling will be weeks later ,
I hope i can bring you some good news. Or at least some updates on what I'm working on.

No comments: