Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Sweet 19th lil'sis !!

Today marks the big day for the youngest member of Cheng family,
which is my little sister :

[Happy 19th Birthday,Kher Ye!!!! ]



Although you are the youngest in the family,
at times I felt that you are the most mature one among us.
It is also no lie that you work harder than anyone else to achive what you want
and what you deserve.
Being the elder one, I sometimes felt ashamed that instaed of me giving you advice,
you are the one that is always watching my back, telling me the right thing to do.
we used to fight a lot when we were kids and we still do,
but we could never stay mad at each other for long.
I guess that's what sisters are for.
Thanks for always being involved in part of my fantasies for everthing and making sure
I don't fall too deep into it.
I'm always the forgetful and you were always there to remind me, even though we are so far apart now.
Thank good there is Skype too ><
As I had promised you before, your present is on the way.
Since you trusted my sense and taste in fashion, how could I ever let you down on it, right ??
Well, at least now I know I'm good at something, keeping promises^^
Hope you had a great day ahead and the rest of the year as well ~

4 comments:

cky said...

haha..... very touch leh. thank you very much.

jo said...

harr!!ur muimui barhdey ar...happie baday ka chan sista..hahaha...see u in msia next month..bring ur sis come see me

ka~chan said...

lil'sis : u r welcome. this is just a warm up b'day gift.
wait till the real one comes ^^

jo: ok. no prolemo !!

smythe said...

YOURURL.com dildos,real dolls,sex dolls,dildo,dildos,realistic sex dolls,cheap sex toys,sex toys,dog dildo see this page